Benefiting Save The Brave
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
4:00pm – 9:00pm
Located: AKASH WINERY 39730 Calle Contento Temecula Ca, 92591
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS NOT AT BASTARDS CANTEEN
Marine Corps Birthday Tradition: On November 10th, 1775 the Marine Corps was created by a resolution of Continental Congress at Tun-Tavern Philadelphia. Since that date, thousands of men have borne the name “Marine”. In memory of them, it is fitting that those that call themselves Marines should commemorate the birthday of our Corps by calling to mind the glories of its long and illustrious history. Along with honoring the Corps Birthday, we will pay homage to all veterans past and present who have served in our nation’s military.
Keynote Speaker: Major Scott Huesing – Executive Director of Save The Brave & Author “Echo In Ramadi”
– Akash Wine Located throughout Venue –
– 8bit Brewing Beer Garden –
– USMC Cake Cutting Ceremony Dinner –
– Taps & Toast –
– Save The Brave & Bastards Canteen Merchandise –
****MUST PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVAL****
****NO TICKETS SOLD AT DOOR****
**** PRESENT TICKET AT ENTRY****
****DRESS ATTIRE: CASUAL -NO CUTS, COLORS; ETC****
General Admission $50 | Includes 1 glass of wine or 1 pint of 8bit beer + Bastards Canteen Dinner
Premium $100 | Includes 1 glass of wine or 1 pint of 8bit beer, Bastards Canteen Dinner, Signed Book by keynote speaker, and author of “Echo In Ramadi.”
Upper Level $150 | Includes 1 glass of wine or 1 pint of 8bit beer, Bastards Canteen Dinner, Signed Book by keynote speaker and author of “Echo In Ramadi”) + Access to VIP Cabanas
-Marine Corps Birthday Dinner Menu-
Pulled Chicken or Smoked Pulled Chicken Sandwich on brioche bread, individually wrapped and served with a bottle of bbq sauce.
Pulled Pork or Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich on a brioche slider, individually wrapped and served with a bottle of bbq sauce.
Jackfruit /Sandwich Vegetarian smoked jackfruit on a brioche slider, individually wrapped.
Rib Tips Premium Pork Ribs; smoked over hickory and apple; bbq glaze. Dinner Include bbq beans and coleslaw.
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS AND COVID GUIDELINES BEFORE ATTENDING:
- ALL ATTENDEES MUST PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE BEFORE ARRIVING |LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE|
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff.
- Guests must remain in their designated area at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- Staff is required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.