R&R for the Brave
R&R for the Brave is a five day outdoor adventure in Bend, Oregon for veterans and care providers located in the Pacific Northwest. The program is designed to facilitate healing from PTS, TBI and physical injuries through outdoor therapeutic adventures, peer-to-peer support and nontraditional medical approaches aimed at mitigating pain and improving quality of life for our nation's heroes.
Participants accepted to the R&R For The Brave program will be responsible for traveling expenses to and from the program’s location. We will be arranging transportation from Redmond Municipal Airport upon arrival. For those that require financial assistance for traveling expenses, we have designed a fundraising portal that each participant can choose to create and host a fundraiser for themselves. If you choose this option, we only ask each participant to raise a minimum of $500 or more and Save the Brave will step in to cover the remaining balance for your flight. If you have any questions, please reach out via email at email@example.com.
September 18, 2023 to September 23, 2023
- Day 1 - Arrival day, meet and greet, weeks agenda discussed and evening clinics.
- Day 2 - Mountain biking, fly fishing, or hiking. Evening clinics.
- Day 3 - Mountain biking, fly fishing, or hiking. Evening clinics.
- Day 4 - River rafting and evening clinics.
- Day 5 - Bungee jumping and evening clinics.
- Day 6 - Departure day.
Participant Application and Waiver
Thank you to our sponsors!
Support Our Mission